MEDIA PARTNER INFO
- "Media Partner" is the first partner type of ICE. More will follow.
- The intended role of a "Media Partner" is simply to spread the word (marketing channels).
- ICE is currently still free of charge, thus no money needs to flow, to keep politics simple.
- ICE will prepare a media package with visuals and texts (as proposals) for 3-5 different posts for each Media Partner.
- ICE will post about each Media Partner (all marketing channels).
- ICE will get the Media Partner's logo for the conference website.
- ICE will mention each Media Partner at the beginning and at the end of each conference day.
- ICE uses the webinar platform GoTo Webinar. No subscription is needed for speakers, this is handled by ICE.
- Each speaker's topic will be pre-discussed, please stick to the discussed outline. ICE staff is available for reviews / inputs / feedback / quality control to make sure the content is crafted for our target audience.
- A ICE-branded Powerpoint template will be provided to fill in your presentation.
- Your final presentation document has to be handed in for review 10 days before start of the conference.
- If you are not regularly presenting, please do practice rounds before.
- You will get a personalized "panelist" login link from gotowebinar (managed by ICE), via email. (Check junk.)
- Each presentation is followed by a "Live Q&A" (5-15 minutes).
- Each presentation including the Q&A should not exceed 50 minutes.
- After the presentation, the speaker is asked to join an extended (optional) Q&A on Discord.
- If you see that you cannot make the presentation live, we can, as an exception, play your presentation as a pre-recorded video, according to the technical specs below.
- It is the intention to record the presentations and upload them to the ICE youtube channel, for public viewing.
- If you have any audio tracks that might be copyrighted, contact the organizers in any case. The video upload of the recorded sessions to youtube will otherwise run into copyright strikes.
- If you are showing confidential content which cannot be shared on youtube publicly, ICE will provide the presentation as unlisted video on youtube, only those individuals who have registered for the conference but missed it. This video will then be permanently deleted 30 days after the end of the conference.
- We use the webinar platform GoTo Webinar
- Each presenter will have a mandatory technical "dry run" with ICE staff.
- Video materials: MANDATORY video settings
- MP4 format
- H.264 codec
- 1920x1080 resolution
- 25.00 or 30.00 CONSTANT frame rate